My skin is currently a mess - I stared a new routine (including an acid peeling, which has written in the instructions that the first two uses may come with breakouts) and it shows.
I can see the progress day by day, but for now I had to change the way I apply my foundation. Alone it wasn't enough. And also I got this mineral base foundation and sadly, it's not enough on its own.
My steps are simple;
1. Apply sunscreen (a must while using chemical peelings, and well.. the sun is getting stronger!)
2. Apply Everyday Minerals base in 0N with a Kabuki brush
3. Apply Catrice All Matt Plus with a stippling brush
4. Add a bit more of the EDM base where needed
5. Finish it all with a fixing spray or finishing powder (Essence).
6. Add blush (optional, but I love my blushes)
It does make quite a difference, right?
I hope that in the next two months my skin gets better - that I'll be able to use only my mineral foundation.
See, it's easy to get a porcelain doll skin look. Even with bad breakouts/PIH. ;)
I am really happy that I found out that these two products work so well together.
What are your must haves for problematic skin?