It's been a while since I posted an instaweek post. It's because I feel they are more of a 'filler' post than anything else. What do you think?
These are the pictures of the last month :)
From left up to right bottom:
- The gift my love got me. Unexpected to be honest and pretty spot-on!
- My practice for the Valentine's day manicure. First try. :)
- Birthday girls! And the picture of 'our' cake. Sacher cake from McDonalds ;). It was good.
- Face mask. I got a bunch of samples, and one of those was a face clay mask. It did so well!
- Little kid eating a piece of Bubly Milka chocolate. He said it was good!
- Manicure with some dandelion and peackock feather stamped on.
- Gray manicure. What a lovely color it is :)
- An eyeshadow I got for review purposes. It is neon orange.
- Picture of the park...
- Pink sweater manicure, damn I loved it so much!
- Plain pink manicure, using the pink polish from the Essence Ice ice baby TE. It is VERY sheer.
- Updated red manicure. So much fun!!
- Little kid enjoying the puddles, splashing around. Oh the joy!
- Kid playing in the park, he had a blast :)
- Red manicure, with just one stud on the ring finger. It was very classy. Badass classy.
- My kid's monkey. He got it for Xmas :). It is handmade and has his name on its hand. So damn cute!
- Dog on a leash on the green grass. In the middle of Winter, of course.
- At the park, so much mud. So much MUD!
- Kid 'walking' the dog. Haha, he was so angry that I was holding the dog. No way I am letting him walk the dog with a flexi leash!!
- Carrying the little one in my Boba 3g. Also grumpy because didn't sleep..