I did some nice and simple make up for my daily use with Neve cosmetics eyeshadow in Rosa oro (Rose gold) and Catrice Nougat It Right (Liquid metal). And of course some liquid eyeliner and mascara.
- Make uf factory Eye primer
- Neve Cosmetics eyeshadow in Rosa oro
- Catrice Nugat it right eyeshadow
- Catrice liquid eyeliner
- Essence go Wild eyelashes mascara
- Catrice Eyebrow filler
- Catrice Matt Mousse foundation
- Alverde blush in cherry (lightly applied)
I really loved the simple look, and it was a huge bonus that it survived the whole day and it didn't bugde even when I was sweating and my eyes were watering. So there's that :).
I feel like these beauitful day are even more lovely with a bunch of colors, what do you think?