I learned how to draw my eyebrows using gel liner (I learned it via youtube and other bloggers, but don't know exactly from who)- and I've been using it for a while. This is why I decided to do a mini tutorial (and keep it short, for the sake of all!).
How to have perfect eyebrows in 4 simple steps?
Items you'll need:
- Angled brush (one or two of them)
- gel liner
- eyebrow shadow (or any eyeshadow)
Click on image to view it in its original size.
4 simple steps:
- Start with clean eyebrows (mine are light and weird looking).Using an angled brush and gel liner draw the line where you want your eyebrows to start and end on the lower part of them. This is just a guideline.
- Fill in - this may take some practicing, but once you know how and where it's a matter of seconds!
- Using the eyebrow shadow just apply it over the gel liner - this will help them set in. They won't budge for the whole day - that's what I love about them!
- If you want them to look more natural, use a mascara wand and gently go over them. Multiple times if necessary.
- (optional) add a darker color on the lower part of the brow, to give them depth.