Sunday, February 13, 2011
Hi everyone, are you enjoying your Sunday?
For a while I was wearing this gorgeous nail polish on my nubbins.
They are so short that everything I put on them, doesn't last more than 2-3 days. The apply is also harder because there's less nail and more skin (compared to longer nails) and they keep breaking. So yeah, not the prettiest sight of them all.
The first picture is the most realistic when it comes to colors. :) And I REALLY need a quick drying top coat. I'm tired of having the texture of my bed sheets pressed on my nails, lol.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (157)
- ► 2013 (112)
- ► 2012 (94)
- EODT/FOTD: Super lashy make up
- Evil Shades Blush in Day Dream
- Review: 2mm Rhinestones
- NOTD: The One And Only (Essence)
- CSN Stores Giveaway Round 2! CLOSED
- I'm a brunette now!
- Cute gifts!
- NOTD: Angel Arwen
- Cute nails S-he 435
- Review: Kelier Crackle Nail Polish in BLACK
- Easy Nail Art - Diagonal Stripes
- Quick Swatch: Essence/NYX/Estee Lauder eye pencils...
- Winter + FB Giveaway WINNERS!
- Tiger's Eye Pendant
- KIKO Dark Coral Pink 283
- Review: Nail Art Polishes
- Sugarpill Contest Entry!
- Three new pictures!
- MU I did on others
- Creative photography :D!
- Another pair of high heels!
- Back to short nails :(
- Review: Sophyto Mega Omegas
- Cute cute bunny hat!
- Review: OroFluido
- ▼ February 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (293)