You know that Halloween is approaching, right? That means fun makeup looks and fun fun outfits.
Here the real "fun" starts only during February/start of March when we have a thing that is very similar to Halloween, except it lasts for a couple of days. It's called "pust".
So for Halloween I wanted to go easy, but still wanted to show you guys an easy look that everyone can do.
*A black eyeliner
*A black khol pencil
*Your regular ol makeup
It is really simple to do!
- Do your makeup as usual. Foundation, blush, eyebrows, eye makeup.
- Add eyeliner. A winged one and add some triangles on your tear duct
- Connect those triangles with a line to 1/3 of your eye
- Draw yourself a nose with black khol
- Add a mouth (a line from your nose to your mouth and color your upper lip black)
- Put your ears on ;)
It is very very easy and everyone can do it.
Add some cat-attitude and your are done ;)!
Have fun! ;)