I'll skip right to the pictures (I included the pictures from last week too, since I didn't post them last week).
- Went on a walk with my stroller. It was quite far away, so off we went. I also managed to get lost, twice ;).
- Eating like a big kid, except he doesn't want his plate anymore. Of course that happens only when he is full and is getting bored in the high chair.
- I was babysitting another kid and the two of them had quite some fun ;).
- Green wallpaper thingy from my cellphone cover.
- One of the last green tree in our neighborhood.
- Walking alone, following his aunt. Damn it was cute!
- This is the flower he gave me (the kid), my very first flower from his side. Totally super awesomely cute!!
- My halloween manicure, you can check it here.
- My favorite lipstick. It is from the Catrice Candy Shock collection. A lovely quite gentle pink with a hint of frost.
Damn, as I read these - damn is my life boring, haha. Well not really but the pictures are boring, haha. I need to take more colorful pictures! ;)