I was looking at other blogs and found the one of the amazing Tanya. I got totally inspired by her style (or actually many styles!) and for days I've been dying to do some make up.
Well yesterday was such a day.
I named this look a bit of Rococo, because there's so much of well, everything.
I gathered my stuff;
- Catrice Mousse foundation in 011
- Make up factory eye primer
- Essence brow set from a TE
- Essence Sugar Plum Fairy from the Happy Holidays TE (2013)
- Sugarpill Tako
- Kiko black matte eyeshadow
- Catrice liquid eyeliner
- Essence Lash mania reloaded mascara
- Catrice Love's Di-vine lipstick
- Catrice eye art stick on eyeliner
- Catrice highlighter in Fairy dust
- Essence bronzer
And off I went.. ;)
First I did my eyes. Lots of pink and white and black.
Then I added the sticker and some lipstick...
I had lots of fun with this look, so I am looking forward creating something wild in the near future.