Hello darlings! Do you remember last year when I had the honor to be invited to my first event ever? It was the ah-mazing event held b...
Hi everyone, Last time I went past the Essence shelf I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw... the Essence gel nails at home kit + LED l...
Hi! I tried to deny it to myself for a while now.. especially because it's not really good to dye your hair in the first trimeste...
I turned 25 today! Pheeew! :D Photos via Google.
Hello! I decided to do a new giveaway since we are moving soon and I need to get rid of all the items I won't be needing. This mean...
- the perfect high shine gel manicure - quick and easy at home!
- endless choice of colour
- easy off - simply peel off!
- lasts up to ten days
|The picture I posted on instagram|
Okay, so the instructions are really simple:
- You prep your nails (I skipped this step because I didn't have my cuticle remover cream + orange sticks with me, bleh!).
- Clean them with the cleanser.
- Apply the primer (violet bottle)
- Apply the base coat (pinkish bottle) - I managed to fck it and used the top coat instead, aaa!
- cure under the lamp for 1min
- Clean with cleanser (rub throughtfully)
- Apply regular nailpolish (Essence says that it works with any of their polishes but the truth is - it works with ANY nailpolish). Let it dry (I cured it twice or thrice under the lamp and they were dry - instead of waiting)
- Apply top coat
- Cure under lamp for 1 min
- Wipe with cleanser
- And you're done.
+ quite cheap (especially if you already have the lamp!)
+ can use any nail polish!
+ quick (30 miutes max for a manicure that will last you a while)
+ long lasting
I love it. Really! I am hoping that because of it I can wear lovely manicures up to 10 days. No chipping and all that stuff. It takes some time to get used to it, and the most crucial part is the waiting period. You need to have completely dy nails (nail polish) before finishing with the gel top coat. If done correctly it comes out THIN and lovely! The first 5 attempts I did were crappy. It is a lot to learn to perfect it and get the super thin and even application. But once you master it, there is no turning back!
Tips n'tricks:1. If your nails are brittle and layering, apply some base coat before starting the manicure. It will give the polish something to adhere to (since this tyle of polish is made for healthy nails).
2. After application of the base or top coat, wait for a minute or two before curing it under the light. This way you can fix the spills (because it will spill).
3. The manicure must be completely dry before finishing it off with the top coat. If it's not, you will get holes in your top coat!
4. You can play with rhinestones, glitter, stamping polishes, etc.. everything works with it!
5. It works with any brand of nail polish.
Here is another manicure done with this set, a week later. You can read more about it here.
Geez, how thick it is!
|On a friend.|
9 comments :
@Ina: Ja, sem. In to zelo velik problem. Zato pa po nanosu počakam minuto in potem popravim, če se kje skrči/razlije in šele potem dam pod lučko.
Nadlak pa se mi ne krči, če je manikura 100% suha.
Aja pa ful pomaga, če si daš navaden podlak pod gel podlak, da se ne krči. Samo ti huje poškoduje nohte, ko dol povlečeš (če dol povlečeš).