It is another week and another instaweek passed by.. yum!
If you don't already follow me on Instagram you can do it - @cherrycolors
Yesterday we did some cupcakes / muffins with my sister. On the picture is the one she made. Completely vegan and egg/milk free. I added some dark chocolate into mine and used bananas instead of apples.
1. Baby was sleeping after a looong tiring morning :D. IDK I liked the look of him sleeping ;).
2. Avocado spread. I did it again and it was delicious! It's my favorite spread at the moment. No eggs, no milk. Perfect!
3. We finally got Ewan the sheep that helps kids/babies sleep! Welcome Ewan!
4. Ewan did his magic and from that day on it helps our baby to sleep (but he must be REALLY tired before!)
6. I made my first batch of muffins - ever. And they were ugly and vegan. :D
7. Did my nails while baby was asleep (in the dark!), they looked decent. I also used the Essence peel off base for the first time.
8. Made muffins again. This time they looked better, but tasted wonderfully.
9. Beaujardin liked a lot of my instagram pictures, so I made a shoutout for her ^^.
10. Lots of fruits in our fruit 'basket'. yum!
This is practically it for now, I have a lot of pictures on my camera that I need to take off. <3 p="p">3>