Friday, May 4, 2012
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ~ <3!!
I've been in love with this nail polish since I first saw it. It wasn't that long ago - I think it was about 3 months ago. First I had to learn which color it is, and when I did .. I got sad :/. I learned that it was a limited edition.
But since it's a LE from 2011, I still got some hope left... But in the meanwhile I forgot about it.
Until yesterday. I saw it in this tiny store, that they are selling Color Club nail polishes. Sadly they didn't have it, but I got their fast drying nail polish. But (!!) an hour or so later I found another store selling CC polishes and they DID have it!! I was overexcited! It was the last one, and also used (!), but honestly I didn't mind. I wanted it pretty badly so I bought it. And with it the Ultra Astral polish from the same collection.
Now I have it and I think it was a great purchase! I am madly in love with it, and it makes me giggle every time I look at it (quite annoying lol).
I had to edit the photos (lighten them), because it photographs as some hardcore neon when in truth it's a light pink one.
The photo without the editing - it looks really bold.
When in most cases it looks like this!
I was hoping that the fast drying top coat would give it a more glossy finish, but not. You can see the glitter and feel it too (not too bad).
I am currently madly in love with it <3.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (161)
- ► 2013 (112)
- NOTD: Dote Style Apaixonada
- 3rd birthday giveaway reminder
- NOTD: Essence One Kiwi a day (Fruity LE)
- Essence Natural Cover Moisturizer in Lighter Skin
- NOTD: Color Club Ultra-Astral
- NOTD: Gradient Glitter Manicure
- Review: Geo Kira Kira Brown (WT-A44)
- NOTD: Essence Very Cherry (Fruity TE)
- NOTD: Essence Mashed Berries (Fruity TE)
- Review: GEO Hurricane Violet lenses (HC-101)
- DOML: End of April to May
- NOTD: Color Club Space Case
- ▼ May 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (224)
- ► 2010 (293)