Monday, May 9, 2011
It's been quite a while since I posted a nail of the day. This time I have a very simple one, but it's beautiful nonetheless.
Lately I've been loving the lavanda (lavender) scent and so I was super excited to wear such a nail polish on my nails.
It is gorgeous, bright and right between blue and purple. It needed two coats and it was super easy to apply. Nothing to add about that part. Tho it is really hard to capture on camera. :/
I think Kiko nail polishes are great, but I usually become a real cheapo when I'm in their stores. I'd love to get ALL of their nail polishes, but at the same time I think that I don't need them. Luckily I can borrow some of them from my sister's nail polish stash ^^.
And than you for all your lovely awards, but I hardly have any time to do those. So thank you! ^^
|Did you like it?|
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (112)
- ► 2012 (94)
- NOTD: Essence Everybody's Talking About
- Review: Miss Sporty So Clear Face Powder
- Review: Manly 80 Color Double Stack Palette
- Acrylic Flower over Blue
- NOTD: Essence Cool and the Gang
- NOTD: Deborah Mini Stardust 26
- Essence BBC All Night Brown Gel Liner (Bondi Beach...
- Review: Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green
- NOTD: Butterfly Nail Wraps Water Decals
- NOTD: Deborah Mini Burlesque Red 37
- Tiny Muller Haul
- OPI Last Friday Night (Katy Perry) over Hide Bella...
- Blaz Cuk Fashion Show Fall/Winter 2011
- Blaz Cuk Fashion Show Backstage Photos
- Review: Eyeko Make Out Blush
- NOTD: Kiko 338 Lavanda Chiaro
- Review: Eyeko Cherry Fat Balm SPF 15
- Review: Eyeko London Lips Primrose Hill
- Eyeko Haul + BB cream (Picutures Heavy)
- Sea breeze manicure
- Erotic Sorceress
- Giveaway: Podpalmo.si Shirts CLOSED
- Sephora/Kiko Haul + Mail
- ▼ May 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (293)