Yesterday my manicure sucked, so I decided to change it right away. I wanted to make a classic Halloween themed manicure, so I put an orange nail polish as a base.
Actually two - Essence Ayada (Ethno Couture) and Essence Watch out! Then I took my Essence nail art polish (black) and drew some random stuff... after that I took my Essence nail art pencil (silver) and added some stuff.
I still wasn't really pleased, so I added some konadictures.
- -Essence Ayada (thumb, middle finger, pinkie)
- -Essence Watch Out! (index, ring)
- -Essence nail art polish BLACK
- -Essence nail art pencil SILVER
- -Essence stamping polish WHITE + Essence plates
- -Silver Rhinestones
- -Color Club top coat
Here is a photo :)!
It's kind of a childish but.. alright it will do for a couple of days. ^^
Have a lovely day,