I usually wake up really soon when I have to go to work. And even sooner to go to school ;_;. So in such mornings I prefer simple make up, with already known applications.
This time I used a sample of a shadow I got from a fellow (Kuki*) from the ars forum.
It's the MAC Pink bronze pigment. It was actually my first time using a MAC pigment...
Anyway, I used:
- Etude House Proof 10 primer
- MAC Pink Bronze Pigment
- GOSH lightest eyeshadow from the blue/green/highlight trio for highlighting (inner eyes and under brows)
- Bourjois mascara (1001 lashes and glamour)
- Essence liquid eyeliner (black)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow shadow
(excuse the mess in the bg, it's always like that in the mornings)
The pigments apply nicely. While I was applying it, I had the slight feeling that they have the foil finish. I'm not sure, but I liked it.