A bit late but here is last week in instagram pictures.
From left to right:
- My manicure - most of it was done on the Cosma event, I repainted my index finger and added a star. I was always wondering WHY are the accent nails the ring finger and the index finger. Well now I know - the star got ripped during my sleep.. D:
- The clouds formed a heart while I went on a walk. Lovely lovely view.
- My face using Catrice/Essence products. Mostly Catrice. Their stuff is pretty much awesome.
- My rearranged make up storage. This is my daily used make up, just to make clear. In the other storage I have the mineral eyeshadows, glitters and so on.
- All the goodies I got from the Cosma event. LOTS of them, but they aren't just for me.
- My perfume collection. Nothing fancy, since when I had expensive fragrances I was afriad to use them and in the end they were collectiong dust.
- The goodies from the event in three different bags. I put them in all the bags we got so I could carry them up the stairs, I was afraid the big one would break!
- I went shopping with my parents and my son. It was lovely and the toddler liked it too. Here they are walking in the mall.
- My new boots. From the shopping trip :)
- I made dinner and it was so good I took pictures. Cream pasta with tuna fish and carrots as a salad.
My week was lovely and I hope yours was too!