It's been quite a while from my last instaweek post. I guess I could call those Instamonth thing? Because I so seldomly do them.
It's Sunday and usually nothing is going on, so I wanted to cheer you all up with a little itsy post.
From left to right:
- A bunch of samples I got from my Korean order. They are so cute.
- My Korean order. A sunscreen, a placenta cream and a snail essence cream.
- Little one cleaning - vacuuming. He's eager to help with the chores. :)
- Little Benton samples, cute and tiny. One pair lasted me for two weeks (I used it sparingly).
- My first try with the cocoa marshmallow mask. I used too much water, so I just look very dirty.
- The lovely set of items for one of my upcoming reviews. Sponsored!
- My take at a greek futuristic make up. It came out okay.
- Huge kinger egg. I am not a huge fan of these, because they are way too sweet for my liking, but I like the toys.
- Red lipstick.
- My gel manicure, with a cute twist - using the Essence kit.
- Heavy tree branches under the snow & ice. Many, many of them broke because of it. It was very dangerous walking under the trees for a couple of weeks.
- My Alessandro gel manicure.
- First day snowing..
- Kid enjoying himself at the playground.
- A rose I got for my birthday from my parents. :)
- Kid running around the snowy field. He wasn't a huge fan of snow.
- Nude manicure. And my very short nails :(
- Some earrings I got for my birthday from MIL.
- The present my darling got me :D. I wasn't expecting it.
- Test run for the Valentine's manicure. At the end I didn't have such a bad-ass manicure on the V-day.
From left to right:
- Kid lying down on the dog's bed saying this is how he naps (no it's not).
- Brummm brummm around on the little car..
- My studded leggings. Pretty.
- CaffeOrzo (OrzoBimbo). It's not coffee, but it tastes exactly like coffee! I love it.
- The gorgeous Catrice nail polish. So sparkly!
- Mini haul.
- Kid playing with a lovely girl.
- On a ride - wooo.
- Catching a baloon.
- Smiling. Cute!
- HUGE lip balm. HUGE! By H&M and it's actually good.
- Chocolate mask done right.
- Amazing sugar nail polish by catrice.
- Mini haul v2.
- Lots of junk food for a movie night, all by myself :P.
- Pink lips, damn I love lipstick (something new!)
- A nail polish I am not a huge fan of. Meh.
- The last patch of snow.. :D
- Walking, holding hands. Way too cute!!
- Playing, playing!