I decided to post this week review today, since I don't know how much will I be able to blog this week.
From left to right:
- Kid playing around the block. Not our own, but the neighbour's block. Who cares about the playground anyway!
- Christmas manicure. First time using Nailz Craze plates. They are so lovely!
- Such delicate necklace from a Korean seller, but I bough it in Sandra's store.
- Wrapped all the gifts! Wrapping gifts with a toddler around is ... hard. I was a wreck at the end!
- Festive Milka chocolate. Yum!
- NEW Myequa bottle. I swear to whateverthereisornot that this is my last one. Really. I broke 3 of them already!
- I went to the loo and kid pushed his favorite book under the door, so I wouldn't get bored. Hahaha!
- Rocking statement brows.
- Lush goodies for my family. ;)
- Coffee ritual. Yum! I don't have it every day, because I don't need to but still when I do it's divine.
Please tell me how did your week go. I'd love to hear more about it.