I didn't post last week's instagram because there were only about 3 pictures, and I thought that I'll snap some more in the following days..
And yes, I did snap lots of pictures just for this occasion ;).
Okay lets go from upper left to right and down!
- My new coffee routine. Some whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract, coffee and milk. Yum!
- Made a dip with tuna and it came out nicely. Very very good, especially since I did it for the very first time.
- Went gift shopping and stopped for lunch. All by myself and it was delicious!
- Tea. I wanted tea with honey and lemon but got just tea. Meh!
- My new manicure that I am still wearing today. I'll edit the pictures of it later and schedule them for next week. Essence Applause Applause combo.
- Toasts galore. I made lots of them and ate all of them :P.
- My currently favorite cookies. Quite ok priced and amazingly good for us, chocoholics.
- Out Christmas tree. It is so colorful and festive. Plastic tree of course.
- Christmas tree in the dark - the first day we put it up.
- A walk in the park. Kid was definitely enjoying the day and his new discoveries (drumming with sticks on a wooden playground? Check!)
- Manicure manicure.. I loved it! Also from Essence, just from the superheroes TE. Lovely lovely color -oil slick effect.
- Re-discovered my love for coffee. With added whipped cream and coconut flakes. Divine!
- Gingerbread cookies I baked. Added some nuts and peanuts on for 'the looks'.
- Baking working station. Kid helped with the mess.
- Cookies in the making. Added a layer of milk on top, but it didn't do a thing.
- Kid looking in a dark room "should I stay or should I go?".
- Favorite chocolate, tho it's a bit on the expensive side...
- Day in the park! We took our tricycle with us, finally he's using it!
- Manicure manicure.. can't believe I found the time to do 3 manicures in . .3 weeks?! Bachelorette Bash by Essie.
- Pancake with burned heart on. I mean it looked nice ;).