Thursday, November 25, 2010
A couple of days ago I was asking on twitter, what you thought of septum piercings. I got no real answer so I decided to move the question over here.
The truth is, that two weeks ago I thought they were the ugliest piercings ever. But then, after joining a piercing forum I realized they actually look really edgy and cool xD.
I don't like the huge ones, but mostly the retainers or small ones you can flip back into your nose (with no harm, that's it).
If I would get one, I'd definitely wear it hidden most of the time (school, work). Hmm.. I'm still thinking about it.. and I guess I'll think about it for a couple of months/maybe years more.
Until then, here are some pictures I found on the Body modification blog and I thought they are actually really good looking.
All the photos are from BMEzine.com
All the girls are super stunning and the piercing gives them a little 'ommph' factor. Cute and edgy.
What do you think? And please no hateful comments, or I'll have to delete them.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (159)
- ► 2013 (112)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (224)
- EOTD/FOTD: Big eyes in the night
- How to keep your red hair red?
- Septum piercings?
- NOTD: Essence Fatal
- CSN Stores $35 Gift Code Giveaway! CLOSED
- EOTD: Green Rain
- Review: Bourjois Rose de Jaspe (95) Blush
- EOTD: Soft Light
- Review: Bourjois Bio Detox
- New navel piercing :)!
- Review: Extravaganja Lip Cream
- NOTD: Sniffing Sparkles
- A little bit of shopping, with first impressions
- EOTD/FOTD: Sick Beauty
- Review: Essential Care Rose Moisturizer
- Review: Essence This is Me lipstick (renewed line!...
- Elchy's necklaces and Sophyto prize!
- Candy manicure
- NOTD: Essence magnetic nail polish - Copper Rulez!...
- EOTD: Black and red for the sad weather
- Photography: XOXO Parisky
- Red hair: Better photos!
- Hair Journey: Finally red!
- Hair Journey: Bleaching + Pink
- Hair Journey: Decoloring
- ▼ November 2010 (26)