Monday, November 1, 2010
As you may know, I wanted to have crazy hot red hair. So I bought a box of the most vivid red I could get in our drugstores.
And with it a bottle of blond/gray hair color with which I was hoping to bleach my hair. LOL.
So I washed my hair and put on it a cleansing shampoo (which does strip the hair out of color) for 15 minutes, then I blow dried my hair and applied the whiteish hair dye.
On the box it said to leave it on the hair for 40 minutes. I was waiting patiently..
During the process
Well what to say, it took some tiny color out but that was it. Damn! But since I wanted to have red (vivid) hair color, and didn't want to go out with such hair, I decided to try bleaching. :)
But those pictures come tomorrow.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (161)
- ► 2013 (112)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (224)
- EOTD/FOTD: Big eyes in the night
- How to keep your red hair red?
- Septum piercings?
- NOTD: Essence Fatal
- CSN Stores $35 Gift Code Giveaway! CLOSED
- EOTD: Green Rain
- Review: Bourjois Rose de Jaspe (95) Blush
- EOTD: Soft Light
- Review: Bourjois Bio Detox
- New navel piercing :)!
- Review: Extravaganja Lip Cream
- NOTD: Sniffing Sparkles
- A little bit of shopping, with first impressions
- EOTD/FOTD: Sick Beauty
- Review: Essential Care Rose Moisturizer
- Review: Essence This is Me lipstick (renewed line!...
- Elchy's necklaces and Sophyto prize!
- Candy manicure
- NOTD: Essence magnetic nail polish - Copper Rulez!...
- EOTD: Black and red for the sad weather
- Photography: XOXO Parisky
- Red hair: Better photos!
- Hair Journey: Finally red!
- Hair Journey: Bleaching + Pink
- Hair Journey: Decoloring
- ▼ November 2010 (26)