Shade: comes in one shade only
Fragrance: Disgusting, a flowery scent with a weird addition.
Dewy or Matte (finish): Dewy
|Did you like it?|
The packaging is so cute! But thanks to your review I will never buy it. The result on your skin is very questionnable. I prefer your nude skin!
I'm using Missha M Perfect Cover Blemish Balm BB Cream in shade #21. I love it. The smell is not too strong, it doesn't oxidizes, it offers good coverage with a very natural result (it gives me a PERFECT skin). Plus it's comfortable on my dry skin. The #21 shade is fine for my being a NW15. I don't know how it'd work for a oily skin, though.
Sigh, I like the packaging and almost gonna buy this!
Guess it didnt do much to covering up at all and that's why its advertised on sasa.com for teens to have light makeup on. Or they could have said look like there's no makeup on. :P
Can I say something?
Try to pat on some loose powder and see if its covering up better. :P
Enjoy your day.
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (112)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (224)
- ► 2010 (293)
- Happy New Year!!!
- Jessica Paint The Town :)
- NOTD: Jessica Fancy Pants (Sass&Sparkle Collection...
- Jessica nail polishes
- Review: Daiso Black Charcoal Mask
- Review: Skin79 Dreamgirls BB Cream
- Have a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
- Review: NEO Glamour Green
- EOTD Last night of the year and some updates.
- Review: Lush Sexy Boy massage bar
- Photography: Rina
- I am alive!
- NEO lenses arrived!
- The craziest shoes I own!
- NOTD: Essence Best Friends
- NOTD: Holo French!
- Review: Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream
- Eyeko Promotion #2 Buy any 3 products and get a fr...
- Review: Alima Pure Modern Jewel Box & Classic Jewe...
- ▼ December 2009 (20)