My fav hair products of the month:
- * L'Oreal Play Ball #5 (15€)+, because it removed the fuzz (static electric) on my hair!
- * Tigi Curls Rock #5 (16€) curls amplifier, because it helps me get the most perfect curls ever (I have curly hair already)!
Fav face products:
- * Revlon Color Stay in Buff (16€), because it's the perfect foundation! It's coverage is medium to full and well it's really resistant.
- * Lime Crime Pixie Dust (15$), because it doesn't let my skin get oily after a couple of hours of wearing foundation. Just superb!
My Fav Skin Care Products:
- * Garnier Essentials Refreshing toner (4€), this is my new substitute for L'Occitane Olive toner that didn't do a thing after two years.. I needed a change and this seemed like a good one (check the ingredients!)
- * Apothekar Scheller Pineapple Matte Cream (sale from 7,50€ to 3,15€), this cream is perfect for combination and acne prone skin, and after it I didn't get any breakout plus it absorbs into the skin in record time.
- * Skin Food Mushroom BB Cream (16$), of course I only have it for a couple of days but I already love it! It smells great, it feels great, it looks great and it even covers my under eye blue circles!
My fav Hand care products:
- * Essence 12h Hand Protection Balm (2,75€), for obvious reasons written in my other post.
- * Essie Smoothies Hand and Body Lotion - Pear and Fig (2,45€), it smells great, moistures the hands a tiny bit but other than that it doesn't do much. But the smell does everything for me.
My Fav Eye Products of the month:
- * Nivea Cream Golden Eyeshadow (8€), I use it as a base and it works perfectly!
- * Sweet Scents eye primer (9€)(the one with the writing Carodejka on it), my first primer ever, it's great, but I hate the way it feels on my fingers - it's not smooth.
- * Essence automatic kajal pencil (1,16€), because it's long resistant and with it you get an evening look in less than one minute!
- * No name eyeshadow palette (0,50€), because they don't go into my crest and they're really resistant plus some of them are matte!
- * MaxFactor False Lashes Effect Mascara (16€ with 2000cal mascara) in waterproof version, for obvious reasons.
And as last my fav lip item:
- * Balm Balm Lip Balm (5€) (unscented), because it moisturizes my lips really well, and it's in such a cute pot!